5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expectations for new vehicle.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer has been very easy to work with. My salesman stays in contact with me, quite frequently actually. He had me stop in to top off Window Washer Fluid the other day because he knew we had crappy roads with the weather. Hard to beat that kind of service. Find a good dealer and service department. It will make ownership much more pleasurable.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer has been very easy to work with. My salesman stays in contact with me, quite frequently actually. He had me stop in to top off Window Washer Fluid the other day because he knew we had crappy roads with the weather. Hard to beat that kind of service. Find a good dealer and service department. It will make ownership much more pleasurable.
Absolutely. My dealer has also been great. Service Manager never questions any of my requests. He wants customers to be happy. Can't ask for more.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
(oops, didn't mean to post this part. sorry)

So I don't want to be obsessive and I think I'm just going to let it be - I just never spend $70,000 on a truck before. Lol.

I am going to try that hair dryer fix though. Lol.

70,000 is the new 50,000 :geek:

Let it be and enjoy your life. That's not worth wasting 5 minutes over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread