5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust Tips

campbell_81

Reaction score
I can not find the right exhaust tips for my truck. I have a Limited with the Delmonico Red paint color and paint matched bumpers. I put a flowmaster exhaust on and they only come with black tips. I think they look dumb as hell and they need to be replaced anyways since I dented them up on accident.

So where is a good place to go for tips? I need 2.5" ID and either a 4.5"OD or a 5"OD. I don't really care if they have their own logo on the tips, I just want something either polished, or smoked. Some pics of what ya'll got for tips would be nice as well. Remember, this is not an OEM exhaust. I would love the Carven tips but they only have 3" ID tips or the OEM replacement tips.

deanfx

Reaction score
Not sure about your last sentence. But Mopar's accessory page has 5" exit tips in black and stainless.

campbell_81

Reaction score

Rustin5

Reaction score
I can not find the right exhaust tips for my truck. I have a Limited with the Delmonico Red paint color and paint matched bumpers. I put a flowmaster exhaust on and they only come with black tips. I think they look dumb as hell and they need to be replaced anyways since I dented them up on accident.

So where is a good place to go for tips? I need 2.5" ID and either a 4.5"OD or a 5"OD. I don't really care if they have their own logo on the tips, I just want something either polished, or smoked. Some pics of what ya'll got for tips would be nice as well. Remember, this is not an OEM exhaust. I would love the Carven tips but they only have 3" ID tips or the OEM replacement tips.
Corsa

Corsa has 2.5”, 2.75”, and 3” ID universal tips In various sizes and finishes

Users who are viewing this thread