5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust Tips - Need Size

buckeyecool71

Reaction score
Hey All!
I have a 2019 RAM Big Horn North Edition with 20" Chrome Clad Rims. I am in the process of changing all the chrome emblems and wheels to black (should be completed by noon on Saturday). The last thing I need to change are the exhaust tips. I see that Go Rhino has some and I am wondering if anyone has the OEM size? I am coming up with 4.5" for Outlet, 14" for length. I am torn between 2.25" and 2.5" for inlet. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Lonestar21

Reaction score
The inlet has a weird shape I purchased 2.25 and I couldn’t get them to fit I had to return them.

NortheastRebel19

Reaction score
Just curious if yours are welded on? My factory black tips on Rebel are spot welded on from factory.

dredge38

Reaction score
My Laramie had clamps and a little tab. Replaced with craven ones. And yes they have a beveled and. I’ve got my stockers if you want to send them out to get coated

buckeyecool71

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! The high temp spray paint is s great idea. I still have the OEM ones on the truck and they are clamped on.

cobrar97

Reaction score
Does anyone replace their OEM silver with Carven polished versions?

Users who are viewing this thread