5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust recommendation

Dvose

Reaction score
So just bought a 2019 Ram with the etourque anyone put in a magnaflow muffler yet, that what my local shop installs
Looking for something aggressive but not Obscene any recommendations

thanks.

So just bought a 2019 Ram with the etourque anyone put in a magnaflow muffler yet, that what my local shop installs
Looking for something aggressive but not Obscene any recommendations

thanks.
Try the search feature at the upper right; you’ll find a lot of thoughts on Magnaflow and other exhaust systems.

I have the B2 Fab Magna Flow muffler on mine. Tough to beat if you want a great sound without going extreme.

Borla touring with resonator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019 Limited 4x4 with ramboxes, no etourque
- Borla cat-back touring with resonator
- 20% ceramic tint all around and pano
- Mostly dechromed and debadged
- Leveled with Daystar spacers and revel links (0.5in rake)
- Nitto ridge grapplers 285/55r22 (34.6x11.7)

Does anyone know the decibel difference between the stock, magnaflow and borla s-type? Might help to determine which would be the right fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be interested to hear feedback from someone with eTorque.

Yep, B2 Fab Magnaflow. Best cost to sound ratio out there. The stock piping is fine, no need to replace. Already had black tips with the Rebel. I have the etorque but it's not any different sound wise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have the Mopar system and it is truly incredible. Best sound on any vehicle I’ve owned.

18 inch magnaflow very happy how it sound not too loud but throaty .

I’ve had one or two exhausts on my DT lol and currently rocking the Mopar catback. Since sounds are subjective I can truly say this is what works for me.

I’ve had one or two exhausts on my DT lol and currently rocking the Mopar catback. Since sounds are subjective I can truly say this is what works for me.

Currently I just run a factory muffler delete but I'm planning to go with a catback. What do you like so much about the Mopar? Do you get any drone? Any perceived performance increase? I'm in between the Mopar and Corsa.

I don’t have any drone, can’t say I feel anymore power but I do really love that controlled sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back