5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust Leak

swizlstik

Reaction score
I’ve got a 2019 1500 with e-torque and had an exhaust leak on the passenger side and got it repaired under warranty. Now, a year later, the drivers side is leaking and the warranty has expired. I’m not wanting to repair something that may happen again. What is everyone who’s had this issue, done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2019 1500 with e-torque and had an exhaust leak on the passenger side and got it repaired under warranty. Now, a year later, the drivers side is leaking and the warranty has expired. I’m not wanting to repair something that may happen again. What is everyone who’s had this issue, done?

Have you searched the many threads on this already? I'm going to replace mine with shorty headers. But the exhaust manifolds are under the drive train warranty.

swizlstik

Reaction score
Have you searched the many threads on this already? I'm going to replace mine with shorty headers. But the exhaust manifolds are under the drive train warranty.

I’m at 72K with no extended. I’m looking hard at shorty headers as well. Hoping they have better longevity than OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online