5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust leak at start up

Stephen1767

Reaction score
I have a 2019 rebal sport Canadian model i have 50 thousand miles on it and noticed a exhaust leak on start up has any one else ran it to this problem? And will it be under the powertrain warranty?

Stephen1767

Reaction score
I have a appointment at the dealership tomorrow so i will find out i guess thanks for the replies.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Broken/rusted exhaust manifold bolt or cracked manifold are both fairly common issues on the Hemi

Stephen1767

Reaction score
Well went to local stealership and they advise me since vehicle was sold in Canada my warranty is null and void and tbey also refused to to do a recall as well that is some shady ****

RamLink83

Reaction score
Well went to local stealership and they advise me since vehicle was sold in Canada my warranty is null and void and tbey also refused to to do a recall as well that is some shady ****
Road trip to Canada! I wonder if the warranty would be valid if you got it serviced at a Canadian dealer?

GKIII

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Warranties on US RAMs are more or less void when they leave the US:

1635795481917.png

Wouldn't surprise me if the warranty verbiage says the exact same thing in the Canadian warranty document.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you search around the various forums, warranties don’t transfer from Canada to the states.

Not just a ram thing.

Some times the selling dealership in the states will give you a warranty though them. But not always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That just means you can totally mod it since you don’t have a warranty to worry about!

Get some long tube headers and a tune!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/