5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust Help in Springfield area.

Bambohunter

Reaction score
Wondering if there is anyone in the springfield area thats had their exhaust done that i may be able to listen to.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Springfield in what state? IL, IN, MI, KY? I'm not near any but might help. :)

DentalDart

Reaction score
Im in Springfield as well. I'm going to go by an exhaust shop tomorrow to see about doing the muffler and resonator delete.

I have found a Borla and Outlaw exhaust for sale but they are both like 5hr drives away and I dont want to drive to pick up a used exhaust lol.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Bambohunter

Reaction score
Im in Springfield as well. I'm going to go by an exhaust shop tomorrow to see about doing the muffler and resonator delete.

I have found a Borla and Outlaw exhaust for sale but they are both like 5hr drives away and I dont want to drive to pick up a used exhaust lol.

let me know how it turns out.
what borla? where is it? how much?

DentalDart

Reaction score
The borla atak, one is in Arkansas and one in Northern Missouri.

Im getting a resonator delete and muffler replacement from A1 Muffler next Friday w/ 5in black tips for 300 bucks. Thats a better deal in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread