5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exciting Announcement on IG and Facebook Tomorrow

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Tomorrow 06/22/2023 we will have an exciting announcement for several new parts I think you all will be excited about. We will do a post on here tomorrow as well for those of you that don't have IG or Facebook.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I'll look on here tomorrow I'm one of the few who don't care about instahoes and having Zucker's balls drug all over my face.
I don't care about either of those either but they are large platforms we must keep a presence on. I don't use personal social media accounts only the business accounts. I prefer forums for my vehicle related rabbit holes.

Insanity

Reaction score
For a business it is absolutely a requirement these days. The forums give a better repository of information than ig and FB. My other hoby the forum got me so deep in that they created an entire sub section that I moderate and have built up over the years.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Fog Pocket Kit is especially nice. I already am using SS3 as fog lights, but this looks like a better design. First, it fits the fog light opening better, and second, I like that half the pods aim to the sides.

Edit: Oops, hope I didn't steal your thunder. But thanks for the Ram-specific additions. They look great.

Last edited:

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
The Fog Pocket Kit is especially nice. I already am using SS3 as fog lights, but this looks like a better design. First, it fits the fog light opening better, and second, I like that half the pods aim to the sides.

Edit: Oops, hope I didn't steal your thunder. But thanks for the Ram-specific additions. They look great.
No stolen thunder at all. I like fog pocket kit too!

Users who are viewing this thread