5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excited to join this group.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Erica. Welcome to the forum! The truck looks awesome! Can you post some more pics(of the truck......;)....) and let us know what was done to it?

Ericafun

Reaction score
I'll take some pics tomorrow from the side. So far, I had installed (not me personally) LED light and Chrome Bull Bar, 2" or 2.5" leveling kit and Off Road wheels/tires (you can only see from an angle). I am in Southern California. All of the mods were recommended by the wheel/tires shop I went to. I like chrome and love the shiny looks, although I know guys like black and delete the chrome. I am looking for a good roof rack and good LED bar on top as well. Oh. also they put that plastic thing on the side above the tires/trims + hood protector.

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 9.07.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 9.06.31 PM.png

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take some pics tomorrow from the side. So far, I had installed (not me personally) LED light and Chrome Bull Bar, 2" or 2.5" leveling kit and Off Road wheels/tires (you can only see from an angle). I am in Southern California. All of the mods were recommended by the wheel/tires shop I went to. I like chrome and love the shiny looks, although I know guys like black and delete the chrome. I am looking for a good roof rack and good LED bar on top as well. Oh. also they put that plastic thing on the side above the tires/trims + hood protector.

View attachment 57945 View attachment 57946
Wow, Some great recommendations! I really dig it, looks mean.
What do you need the LED bar for? are you doing some off-roading at night or you just want it to add to the look(Prices can be $$$$ for a good one)

Oh. also they put that plastic thing on the side above the tires/trims
HAHA those are Fender Flares, and good looking ones!

Ericafun

Reaction score
HAHA those are Fender Flares, and good looking ones!

Thanks! I remember now. I am originally from Hong Kong so English isn't my first language, not an excuse to not remember what they are called however. LOL. Anyway, I just want to make it look better and mean looking. It's important for a girl to have a truck that's not feminime looking. That's what I am trying to accomplish here.

I am also, looking for a new muffler. Any recommendation there? The place I went to said Mopar is a good option, but it seems very pricey to me.

Ericafun

Reaction score
Wow, Some great recommendations! I really dig it, looks mean.
What do you need the LED bar for? are you doing some off-roading at night or you just want it to add to the look(Prices can be $$$$ for a good one

I am scared to go off road... Just for good looks. :)

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! I remember now. I am originally from Hong Kong so English isn't my first language, not an excuse to not remember what they are called however. LOL. Anyway, I just want to make it look better and mean looking. It's important for a girl to have a truck that's not feminime looking. That's what I am trying to accomplish here.

I am also, looking for a new muffler. Any recommendation there? The place I went to said Mopar is a good option, but it seems very pricey to me.
Well, I only lived in the states for 5 years now and English is not my first language also, You just learn the terminology when you get into this hobby, don't worry about it :)

I just want to make it look better and mean looking. It's important for a girl to have a truck that's not feminime looking. That's what I am trying to accomplish here.
Mission accomplished imo!
Other forum members with LED bars would def help you with that.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score

B2 Fabrication Muffler with Mopar 5" Black Tips

Ericafun

Reaction score
B2 Fabrication Muffler with Mopar 5" Black Tips

I like the sound. Where would I buy the parts? Also, any muffler shop would be able to install this right? How much did you spend on this setup? Thanks.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the sound. Where would I buy the parts? Also, any muffler shop would be able to install this right? How much did you spend on this setup? Thanks.
You can Purchase the (Oval - Moderate) performance muffler online from B2 Fabrications:

The cost is $285.00

You can do it yourself like I did or take it to any mechanic or muffler shop with a lift.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Ram. You’ve managed to make the chrome look very good, which is hard to do. Check out Borla for exhausts, you won’t be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread