5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excited Future Ram HD Owner; Custom Order Wait Time Question?

SwampCat

Reaction score
Howdy all! I’m an excited soon-to-be Ram 2500 owner. I’ll be coming from a 2022 4Runner that, being honest, I can’t wait to get rid of.
I’m going to be ordering a gasoline (6.4L) Tradesman with the Off-Road and Snow Chief packages with a couple other random options. Off the bat, I am curious about custom order wait times and what everyone’s experience has been? I will be going on a work trip in June and don’t want to get caught in a situation where I can’t take delivery. Appreciate everyone’s insight!

79 300

Reaction score
Welcome! I ordered a Ram 2500 Bighorn on Nov 6, 2023 , it was built Jan 12, shipped Jan 15, but I am still waiting. The estimated delivery date on the tracker moves from early to late March, today it says March 14. Ram should email you with the link to sign up for the vehicle tracker, then you can see it going through the steps, get the vin and window sticker, and a computer generated picture of your truck as ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread