5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exchange oem rims

atrott33

Reaction score
Where is a good place or avenue to exchange oem rims for my 2022 1500 for other oem rims other than paying through the nose back at the dealership?

Kinalyx

Reaction score
I think what hes looking for is someplace he can go in and just trade wheels, so hes not out of pocket too much up front.....

The only places i know of that do a rim "trade" type thing dont give you much for your wheels.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They are rims. It's not going to work like buying an alternator and returning the old one for the core charge.

Just buy nice looking aftermarket rims for
$200 each and be happy to put the stock ones in the recycle bin.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Interesting question. That would be a cool concept, but It's not a good business model. Sometimes dealerships are willing to work out wheel swaps when you buy from them. Have you taken delivery on your truck yet?

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think what hes looking for is someplace he can go in and just trade wheels, so hes not out of pocket too much up front.....

The only places i know of that do a rim "trade" type thing dont give you much for your wheels.
Local tire store might do something like that, but then they have to resell or recycle the old ones, so they can't afford to pay much for them. Probably get more on eBay or Craigslist or buy sell forum on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online