5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EVO HT2

2020ram1500NE

Reaction score
Anyone running the Edge EvoHT2 with unlocked PCM?? Been reading all the forums on the Pulsar, ect. But haven’t seen anything online at all about this tuner. Is it new?

Plugjumper

Reaction score
Anyone running the Edge EvoHT2 with unlocked PCM?? Been reading all the forums on the Pulsar, ect. But haven’t seen anything online at all about this tuner. Is it new?
Did you get this product? I have been reading on this lately. No reviews to be found. I wanted to get rid of the "Mushy" feeling gas pedal, but really do not wanna drop $200+ for just a throttle calibration device and then more on a tire calibrator down the road. I know the the pulsar does both but seems 'not to solid' and very problematic. I like the features of the Evoht2. Biggest fear is the PCM swap and/or the time to ship mine there to unlock. Seems like a lot of trouble to not know if the results will be good. I Need some real world feed back on this one, for sure !

Last edited:

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I haven't had a single issue my Pulsar. It appears they updated it somehow earlier this year and addressed some of the previous concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online