5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evic went dead/blank--anyone else have this issue?

hemirob

Reaction score
Evic has went blank now twice in the last week it eventually comes back on after 10-15 miles anyone else have that trouble, called service they said they haven't seen any issues with the EVIC, have any of you?

No electrical mods except for adding back my power folding mirrors but I should have gotten in the first place and mopar power running boards.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Mchurch52

Reaction score
It has happened to me twice, several months apart. Both times it came back on again by itself after a minute or two.

hemirob

Reaction score
Dealer replaced instrument cluster as it was getting progressively worse and happening every other run cycle. Took them 30 minutes under warranty.

Wpg_BigHorn

Reaction score
I had that sort of ... mine the gauges kept going dead but the centre worked fine ... dealer said evic was not talking to their computers like it should so they ordered and replaced my whole evic

Users who are viewing this thread