5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EVER SEEN THIS. REVERSE LIGHT

Duran

Reaction score
Whats up men i have a 2020 ram 1500 laramie. I bought the lasfit reverse lights to swap out and lo and behold i have a electric box , mabye HID, where the halogens usually are. Anybody run into this and how would i get brighter reverse lights

c0mbatVet

Reaction score
Whats up men i have a 2020 ram 1500 laramie. I bought the lasfit reverse lights to swap out and lo and behold i have a electric box , mabye HID, where the halogens usually are. Anybody run into this and how would i get brighter reverse lights
Yes the reverse lights on your Laramie are LED but obviously not very bright. I will be adding extra reverse lights shortly. A write up for this is at https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/luyed-led-new-frugal-led-reverse-light.16538/ Screenshot_20201001-130107_Chrome.jpg

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Laramies have LED taillights and reverse lights. Can't really do anything with them to upgrade. I have seen some people add extra lights under the bumper and tap into the trailer or tailight wiring to activate them when backing up.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Or you can go big, drill into your bumper and add extra reverse lighting.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread