5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever Seen a Tradesmen with Air Suspension?

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have not.

I don't know if it was available for the 2019 but it sure is for the 2020, although I don't know how many people buying a Tradesman would be interested in that $1805 option.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
although I don't know how many people buying a Tradesman would be interested in that $1805 option.
Depends on the buyer's reason for choosing a Tradesman. If it's because they can't really afford anything more then you're right. But there are plenty of buyers who want a base model for other reasons, such as fewer things to break down. Or maybe someone just doesn't care about options, and wants a truck for utilitarian purposes. Such a buyer may opt for the air suspension. It's great for keeping the truck leveled out when there's weight in the back.

OP, are you looking to buy one? I've never seen one myself, but I never really look at Tradesman models anymore. I'm sure there are a few out there, but they're certainly not common.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's why I went with a Big Horn. With my budget I could get more options sticking to the "bottom half" of the trim levels.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Bottom lol, yours is optioned out like you’ve checked every box on the site. Now that’s a fully optioned truck you’ve got their. :)

Users who are viewing this thread