5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evening all, New guy here, to this site that is. Currently driving a 2022 Ram Limited, Patriot Blue with some mods.

slow.hand

Reaction score
My 22' Ram Limited, with 23,000 miles, runs great. Here are some mods I have done: S&B cold air intake, Flowmaster FX exhaust muffler kit, Resonator delete kit, oil catch can, a Pedal Commander accelerator module, and a Pulsar ECM tuner. The truck runs great with no issues. The Edge Pulsar tuner is new (last week) and I'm still getting used to it. It really woke up the horses and let them out. I'm running in performance mode with 93 octane. It's not a racing truck, but when I step on it, it goes. I do all my own work and am open to any questions you may have. I also installed a Security Gateway Module Bypass cable for the OBD2 access port so I can see what's going on with my truck.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Show off your beast.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread