5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Etorque sport hoods scoop with night edition ?

soturi

Reaction score
Correct part finally came in and installed. To note, I have the same gap as Jack posted earlier. Maybe it’s something with the night editions.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Correct part finally came in and installed. To note, I have the same gap as Jack posted earlier. Maybe it’s something with the night editions.
Honestly, I have yet to see one in person without that gap. And my family has owned four 5th gens with the sport hood (Daughter's 2019 Rebel, the wife's Limited, my previous Laramie, and my current Limited). I also remember seeing that gap on a couple other trucks I test drove in the last couple years. I'd say it's normal to have it.

soturi

Reaction score
Yea I made sure to take notice in the stock one. There was a slight gap, nothing notable. This night edition one had a good 1/8” gap that’s pretty apparent if you’re looking at it. It for sure doesn’t sit as flush as stock. Overall probably not worth the headache even with my serious ocd about things like this. Just gotta enjoy the truck

NonToxic628

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm the part # for this specific hood bezel that has the chrome badging with the E-Torque logo? Lindsey Chrysler Parts has it potentially as 68501247AA but I've seen others on here say that part number is black and not chrome.

Attachments

• e548716cfe630dd0aa5d9ddbcdec77f5x.jpg
    e548716cfe630dd0aa5d9ddbcdec77f5x.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread