5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eTorque charging output

AngryAce

Reaction score
Agreed. Not to mention the fact that the tech who works on it will probably be able to tell the ground was messed with. It's likely they'll just replace the 48v module. Dealership techs don't usually have the training or time for component level troubleshooting.

The first dealer didn't have a clue that I moved the ground, but they should have because the factory ground point is gone..., sheared clean off the cab floor....
Well they did admittedly cause the failure so why shouldn't they pay? Thats like me thowing 2 nitrous kits and 20lbs of boost at this truck then shrugging my shoulders when a piston goes into orbit.

Additionally, I'd rather be out a few $$$ for something I did break vs being frustrated by it never getting fixed or taking 10 trips to the dealer service to fix

Thats my thought too, I didn't tell the first dealership the full story but after I had continuing issues, I want the issue fixed. They had it all day today and I didn't get an update, so I am hoping its not something too serious. That battery pack is 1500 bucks, so I hope it is not that.

AngryAce

Reaction score
Dealer has had it for a week and has no clue what the issue is. I am annoyed but have had training for my new job that requires me to drive 160 miles a day which, is going on their courtesy truck. A small silver lining :D

Users who are viewing this thread