5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Etorque and Air Suspension

Riggs005

Reaction score
My 2019 has neither, what are everyone’s thoughts on both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There's lots and lots of personal opinion on these boards about it - though likely in threads dedicated to air or etorque.

I have them both on my Rebel and glad I do, wouldn't change a thing.

Snakes709

Reaction score
I traded my 16’ with air ride in for a 19 with no air ride. That was the main reason why i traded trucks because the air ride system is a piece of **** in cold climates. I wanted the etorque but none in my area and i was worried that since its the first year of a new system, it would have a **** load of issues.

Riggs005

Reaction score
I traded my 16’ with air ride in for a 19 with no air ride. That was the main reason why i traded trucks because the air ride system is a piece of **** in cold climates. I wanted the etorque but none in my area and i was worried that since its the first year of a new system, it would have a **** load of issues.

Basically the same thing I was thinking when I got mine. Didn’t really want the air suspension. Etorque I was 50/50 on.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2019 has neither, what are everyone’s thoughts on both?

Love the air suspension. Could live without etorque. Had a problem with it 2 months after I got the truck and it took FCA 5 weeks to figure it out. My truck was in the shop the entire time btw.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have both. I got mine at the etorque intro price last summer. At current prices, I'd have skipped ordering the etorque. The air suspension is a great. I use the entry option a lot to help my 87 year old mother in law get in the truck.

Firebird

Reaction score
I have neither. Service manager said he would wait till 2021 before he would recommend e-torque, he is not a big fan of 1st year technology

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have both and like how seamless the start stop is with etorque and love the air suspension... I could probably have been fine without the etorque but would get it again at this point

Users who are viewing this thread