5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Entry/Exit air suspension question

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
2020 Laramie 4x4 with 4 corner air suspension

question, is there a way to set it so that it automatically goes to entry/exit when you put it in park?

my Jeep Grand Cherokee with air suspension did that and I have looked at the settings but I cannot find where to set it automatically.

pain that you have to manually push the switch each time.

thanks.

NDanecker

Reaction score
I have a 2019 and there is no setting for this. I was interested also.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Laramie 4x4 with 4 corner air suspension

question, is there a way to set it so that it automatically goes to entry/exit when you put it in park?

my Jeep Grand Cherokee with air suspension did that and I have looked at the settings but I cannot find where to set it automatically.

pain that you have to manually push the switch each time.

thanks.
Nope. You can lower it from the fob as you’re walking up to it, though.

Chavez98

Reaction score
That feature would be awesome. I hope someone comes up with a device that allows custom options that would this.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
seams to slow too
Yeah - when I’m thinking about it, I’ll start lowering the truck as I’m approaching the pick-up/drop-off spot. That way, we’re not just sitting around waiting for it to lower (or having somebody open a door and interrupt the process).

Utemachine

Reaction score
There are a few simple programming options my Limited is sorely lacking. 1. Automatic Entry/Exit mode. 2. Turn on front cameras when sensors trip. 3. Auto fold side mirrors when in park. 4 Quicker access to surround cameras. And while I’m at it. Not a programming option but I really really wanted a bed camera. I loved that in the Denali I almost bought.

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
Utemachine, great name. My wife’s name is Ute I agree a bed cam would be nice I see a new GMC Denali AT4 around the corner has one. Also since the Jeep Grand Cherokee has auto lower and it is just software, maybe we can hope they will push it out? Since it is the same company

Users who are viewing this thread