5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enthuze 3" Lift, anyone got one?

KodiakHntr

Reaction score
Afternoon,
Been looking to lift my 2020 Rebel Ecodiesel. I use it for work (forestry contractor, mostly around logging shows on brand new fresh built roads) and looking to pull the 275/70 R18 Duratracks off and probably go with a Toyo M/T in a 35 x 12.50 R18.

Dealership where I bought the truck ran me a quote for a 3" lift and the Enthuze was what they came back with, with new upper control arms/ball joints/bushings/shocks and spacers for the rear.

I've never heard of these guys, anyone out there running any Enthuze products? Ran a search and the only thing I came up with was floor mats.

Additional to that, if I am overlooking a tire I am more than open to suggestions. Highway driving, mixed with greasy silt clay soils. An hour of rain can make a flat road just about impossible to stay on with an all terrain tire.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread