5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enclosed trailer

5Lugs

Reaction score
Looking to up my game a bit. I like to buy and flip older cars, just a hobby and it keeps me out of trouble. Have a 2 owner 1997 Camaro Z28 30th Anniversary Edition Convertible with 55K miles, one of 680, that I`m ready to send to a new home. I currently have an open 18ft trailer. I`m trying to decide on either a 20ft or 22ft enclosed trailer. I`ll add a V-nose, escape door extended tongue, better axles, etc. Pulling unit is a 2019 Ram 1500 Hemi, 3.92`s, locking rear, factory brake controller. I`ve added a K&N drop in and a Magnaflow exhaust using the original tips. My primary question is others experiences with enclosed trailers. I don`t want a 24ft, and actually would prefer the 20ft just want the room for possibly a long wheelbase truck or whatever deal I run across. I also don`t want to upgrade to a 3/4 ton truck as this will be towed only 2-3 times a year. Looking for opinions and experiences. 97 Z28 in Marshall.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread