5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Employee pricing for everyone

slimchance

Reaction score
based on the places i worked for i am not sure that i want to buy a trk using employee pricing ... seems like just another way to say **** you

whetrick1

Reaction score
I'm sure they're not giving you employee pricing. That's just another way of getting you to come there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mason1217

Reaction score
I get it, I take dealer ads with a grain of salt, but I just feel like if there’s a chance someone gets a deal from something I heard then it’s worth posting to me. I’d feel like crap if something is legit and I don’t post it and people miss out.

whetrick1

Reaction score
I understand. I've gone to dealers that said they have a big sale going on and then when I get there they have sold out of the one they had on sale lol.

PTRAM

Reaction score
I understand. I've gone to dealers that said they have a big sale going on and then when I get there they have sold out of the one they had on sale lol.

That is the old, "bait and switch"

whetrick1

Reaction score
Yep just to get you in the door.

Users who are viewing this thread