5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Employee Discount

MOONCHASER

Reaction score
Our nephew works at a Chrysler dealership but is unaware what his employee discount pricing number or code is. How can he best find out?

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know for GM there is an online website/ portal you login to and get your codes that way. I bet they all work the same

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
He should just ask, or as said login to employee portal or something to that nature. Company email, or something like that.

MOONCHASER

Reaction score
Ok....just visited two dealerships & chose one to order a 2021 Ram from. Both salespeople mentioned that should I have a family member who works for a Chrysler dealer I could use their Employee Discount number for an additional discount (EP). My wifes nephew is a mechanic at a Chrysler dealership, is this applicable? Also, if so, how does he obtain the code or number, as he seems unaware of the procedure?

TXECOD

Reaction score
Your wife's nephew needs to log into the "DEALERCONNECT" website with his "SID" (FCA/Stellantis issues this number to all dealer and manufacture employees). There is a place on there that you go to generate the "pin #" for the family vehicle or parts purchase discount. I am a parts manager for a CDJR dealer. Here in the parts department we help our employees generate this pin # all the time. The pin gets you a "rebate" from the manufacture that goes to the selling dealer. Best to get the best price possible negotiated first, then apply the PIN to get the extra savings. On my 2020 Ram 1500 Limited it was well over $1500

Users who are viewing this thread