5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emergency Lights/Siren

firechef996

Reaction score
Anyone here added emergency lights to their Ram 1500? Going to be picking one up and may end up installing lights and siren for my volunteer department. Thinking of doing running board lights but don't know how feasible that is with the power boards.

bikemancs

Reaction score
I just met with my guy. Not planning on doing running boards, but hoping to set some behind the grill.

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I actually had an updated video not flashing the rear white light, and I removed the lower running board lights and added Soundoff Intersectors under the mirrors instead. Way better. The video is no longer on my youtube though for some reason.

therealsmokey

Reaction score
I actually had an updated video not flashing the rear white light, and I removed the lower running board lights and added Soundoff Intersectors under the mirrors instead. Way better. The video is no longer on my youtube though for some reason.
I just sent you a PM as well

Users who are viewing this thread