5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elite seats comfort

Buckeye

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a 2024 Limited with the Elite package. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has these seats. I‘m most interested in knowing how comfortable they are. Also, if you have any pictures, that would be great.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Al Limited has the same seats.

They take a LONG time to break in, very uncomfortable until that point.

If you are very thin I think they will fit better, as the sides are very firm which your thighs get stuck resting on.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Al Limited has the same seats.

They take a LONG time to break in, very uncomfortable until that point.

If you are very thin I think they will fit better, as the sides are very firm which your thighs get stuck resting on.
All Limiteds are not the same seats. The frames are the same, but the Elite has a different cover. It flexes differently than a regular Limited.

Buckeye

Reaction score
All Limiteds are not the same seats. The frames are the same, but the Elite has a different cover. It flexes differently than a regular Limited.
Thanks. Your new truck is very similar to the one I’m planning to order from Mark Dodge but I’m having difficulty locking in on the Elite package. All I’ve seen are pictures of the interior and my wife isn’t convinced she will like the blue dash. The good thing is I haven’t found any negative reviews about it.

Thanks again for your comments And have a great day.

6of36

Reaction score
Thanks. Your new truck is very similar to the one I’m planning to order from Mark Dodge but I’m having difficulty locking in on the Elite package. All I’ve seen are pictures of the interior and my wife isn’t convinced she will like the blue dash. The good thing is I haven’t found any negative reviews about it.

I was skeptical too, until I saw one in person. As you can see, I haven't gotten this one yet, but I have sat in a couple. If you see some of my history, I didn't accept the 23 I ordered with it. A local dealer had one in stock, pretty much what I wanted, at the time, except it had a diesel. Diesel fumes make me physically ill, so that wouldn't do. The interior is stunning looking in person. The dash doesn't look as stark blue, as it looks in pictures. I would only get it with certain paint colors, but if you are thinking Patriot Blue, as I got, it is really sharp. To me, the bigger worry, was the light color seats staying clean. Other light colored interiors seem to hold up well though, so the only part that may not stay clean looking is that strip that is different material.

6of36

Reaction score

I found pictures on my phone, that I took from that diesel truck, so I could show my girlfriend, to see what she thought.

Attachments

• IMG_20221220_123107716_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221220_123107716_HDR.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20221220_123112623_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221220_123112623_HDR.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20221220_123132862_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221220_123132862_HDR.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 82

Buckeye

Reaction score
I found pictures on my phone, that I took from that diesel truck, so I could show my girlfriend, to see what she thought.
Thank you very much. This us exactly was I was looking for. We’re thinking of getting either the Billet Silver or Delmonico Red.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Those are the same seats as my Limited.

Elite package is just the new name for another older package.

You are saying they are not leather?

6of36

Reaction score
Those are the same seats as my Limited.

Elite package is just the new name for another older package.

You are saying they are not leather?
There was another name for the package in 22, if you have it, but they are different than standard Limited seats. The sections circled in picture is different. Standard Limited seats are all the same leather.

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 36

6of36

Reaction score
Thank you very much. This us exactly was I was looking for. We’re thinking of getting either the Billet Silver or Delmonico Red.
I myself would question the blue with red, but it may look fantastic. After all, I had a patriot blue 13 Charger with a red interior. I would have never thought to order that, but when I saw it in dealer inventory, I had to have it. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread