5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electronic Underseat Gun Mount

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here in FL - "secure encased" (for non-carry permit holders that don't have it ON THEM) means glove box or console (though not necessarily locked), zipper bag (or even snap holster) under seat, or strangely enough - IN PLAIN VIEW (though I probably wouldn't want to be the guy that has the cop walk up with a pistola on the passenger seat).

Rick
This is incorrect. The Florida statutes clearly state that the gun needs to be concealed in your car. Open carry is NOT allowed in Florida, even in your car.

JRD

Reaction score
I have been brainstorming ideas on the best way to make it as concealed as possible, maybe something as a simple as a sheet tucked up may work. Truck is currently getting the chrome wrapped so when he's done I'll go try a couple options
SBR would be easier to conceal, heck even an SBR w a suppressor? Maybe a PCC like the sig mpx?

Chris3058

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Being from Canada….and a veteran and now police officer I am amazed at some of the gun laws in the USA. Not complaining of course - just a complete 180 from up here….amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread