5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eibach Pro Truck Lift System

JDub1979

Reaction score
I just came across this. Lifts the front 2.25-2.75 inches and 1 inch lift in the rear, but I dont see much on it in this forum. Has anyone gone with this? Love to hear some feedback.

cervelo15

Reaction score
I just came across this. Lifts the front 2.25-2.75 inches and 1 inch lift in the rear, but I dont see much on it in this forum. Has anyone gone with this? Love to hear some feedback.
Im In the same boat, determining if I want to go with Eibach because Bilstein are on national backorder. I have heard several people on here run Eibachs and they say they are very comparable to the Bilstein 5100s. I can’t speak from experience, just what I have picked up from researching the forums. Im sure those who run these will comment.

fastlanez

Reaction score
I’m in the exact same boat also, had Bilstein’s on my last Ram and absolutely loved them. Now I can’t find a set anywhere for my new/used Ram, so I am looking at the Eibach’s as well... One shop is pointing me towards the Rough Country level but heard it didn’t ride a smooth???

Users who are viewing this thread