5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eco Oil Change $360

rammin03

Reaction score
First oil change at 8867 miles. Purchased a MOPAR package that was 3 complete LOF and tire rotations. $120 each, though it was a good deal.

66Fuelie

Reaction score
I guess! They don't seem to run specials around my area. My first dealer oil change was $247 :(. I was working in Kansas and got my second oil change $169 and much better service than my local dealer.
Tom

rammin03

Reaction score
They have always had a combo deal offered of some type. Used to buy them 4 at a time but now its a 3 pack for the same price as what the 4 pack was. Dealer is treating me well.

TampaLaramie

Reaction score
I will never pay that much. Oil prices are already too high, no way I’m paying a shop $300 to change my oil. I have a reputable Express Oil and Tire that’s like a Take 5 near me if I’m lazy. I prefer to change it myself.

rammin03

Reaction score
I will never pay that much. Oil prices are already too high, no way I’m paying a shop $300 to change my oil. I have a reputable Express Oil and Tire that’s like a Take 5 near me if I’m lazy. I prefer to change it myself.
$360 is for three changes $120 each with tire rotation

cdsons

Reaction score
I run Rotella T-6 and buy my filters on Amazon. My last oil change cost me +/- $70. I just broke 110k miles on my 2020 all w/ Rotella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/