5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eco Mode on Rebel??

Yedi

Reaction score
Hey, I have a 2019 Rebel with the E-Torque, and air suspension. I've searched through all the settings and can't seem to find the "Eco mode" setting? I've never seen the light come on the dash or noticed it go to 4 cylinder mode.

Am I missing something or is this not on the Rebels? Thanks guys.

TimG

Reaction score
The option to turn on the light is in the u-connect settings. I think it was under driving settings or something like that. As for it actually engaging, it does happen, but usually at low speed, like below 55. That's been my experience anyway. I kind of think that it is still in the "learning" phase though, so that may have something to do with it not engaging often. I also drive the highways more than side streets, and it definitely doesn't come on in the 75-85 mph range!:rolleyes:

Yedi

Reaction score
Thanks. I only have 400 miles on the truck. Even extended coasting I've never seen any light/notification, and I've been watching.

I went through all the menus under settings and couldn't find it. Looking for the specific setting I need to click to access it. U-connect, settings, etc...

Mason1217

Reaction score
Thanks Mason!
I couldn't answer the "is it not available on a rebel" because I have no clue lol. I just assumed it was a engine feature, not a model feature so I was just showing you where mine is.

Yedi

Reaction score
Found it, thought it was more of a on off fearure, not just display. Either way it was off, and is on now. Nice to have a forum like this, alot to learn on this truck.

Attachments

• IMG_20181029_094245029_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20181029_094245029_HDR.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 99

Mason1217

Reaction score
Found it, thought it was more of a on off fearure, not just display. Either way it was off, and is on now. Nice to have a forum like this, alot to learn on this truck.
Glad I could help. Enjoy the truck, I hope you have many many trouble free miles my friend.

NixG80

Reaction score
This setting does not exist for me on my 2019 Rebel. I went to settings > display and nothing. Can anyone confirm if this option is available on the 2019 Rebels?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Turned it on when I was at dealer and it came on when I drove home.:)

PSHammer

Reaction score
Fuel saver display threw me off at first. Was expecting eco or something similar in the menu.

Ram19Va

Reaction score
Get an aftermarket exhaust and you will know when it cuts on and off. :LOL: Very noticeable.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I wonder if the US version of the software does not have the option to display the Fuel Saver light in Cluster? Do you have the 8.5 inch display or 12 inch?

Just normal Rebel so 8.4 screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online