5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eco Getting Better and Better

rammin03

Reaction score
Cannot believe they never paired this into a Hybrid. This is after 3 tanks with town and highway (50/50) driving without towing. Hand calculated its 27.5, EVIC is pretty close. MPG.jpg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You got one of the 2023’s, nice! I hate a lot on this engine because I’m worried about parts availability in the future with stellantis canceling it this early, but it has excellent efficiency and I love how it delivers power.

66Fuelie

Reaction score
My 23 does about the same. The best I have gotten is 28.1 but normally its 26.4 to 27.5.
Tom

66Fuelie

Reaction score
You got one of the 2023’s, nice! I hate a lot on this engine because I’m worried about parts availability in the future with stellantis canceling it this early, but it has excellent efficiency and I love how it delivers power.
I gotta say I have thought the same. I plan on keeping this truck a long time and seriously thought about buying a spare crate engine from Mopar.
Tom

jent

Reaction score
I feel like the part concerns are overblown. Every single vehicle I have ever owned has had an engine that is no longer in production. Yet I have had no issues with long term parts. I understand recent part availability issues are fueling the fire, but I think part concerns are overblown.

Users who are viewing this thread