5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eco Coach App Disappeared

Nachotaco

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the eco coach app disappear? It's not in my app list anymore, not sure why. I've got an 8.4" uconnect 5 with nav.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What does the “Eco Coach App” do?

Nachotaco

Reaction score
What does the “Eco Coach App” do?

It grades your driving based on acceleration braking and speed. For the etorque it shows brake regeneration. I just found it the other day and now it's gone so I didn't really get a chance to play with it.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhh it’s like the Chinese social credit system but it tracks how much lead you have in your boot.

Rebel2022

Reaction score
I was starting to like it because it would give you info for each individual trip like mpg, ave speed, drive time etc.

wsutard1

Reaction score
22 Limited 1500 eTorque. Mine also disappeared. No known update. However, it didn’t really work anyway on my truck so I’m not missing it.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Mine disappeared after the last update. I did a factory reset because weather never worked and when it reinitialized eco coach was gone. Might try another reset at some point.

Nengaku

Reaction score
Took delivery of my 2022 Laramie (with eco diesel) a couple weeks ago. Eco Coach works intermittently. I can reset it by rebooting the system (hold the volume and the tuning buttons in for ten seconds) but it continues intermittent. Also unable to get weather app to work. Taking it back for service in a few days. Hoping it’s just a software problem that will be resolved by the dealer updating the system. Tried from home on my Wi-Fi but that didn’t work.

Nengaku

Reaction score
Took delivery of my 2022 Laramie (with eco diesel) a couple weeks ago. Eco Coach works intermittently. I can reset it by rebooting the system (hold the volume and the tuning buttons in for ten seconds) but it continues intermittent. Also unable to get weather app to work. Taking it back for service in a few days. Hoping it’s just a software problem that will be resolved by the dealer updating the system. Tried from home on my Wi-Fi but that didn’t work.

Nengaku

Reaction score
An update on my above reply: dealer tech spent 45 minutes with the ram connect people trying to resolve my issues then gave it back to me with NOTHING resolved and instructions to call them with a case number. After going through several people finally got to a guy who told me to do a factory reset (which meant losing all the setting up I’d done). Now Eco Coach has totally disappeared and other apps are acting up. I give up. The truck runs fine but this electronic crap sucks. Lee Iacocca would never have sold a new vehicle with a nonfunctional radio. Just sayin….😠

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You ain’t missing much if that app disappears. Mine shows that I get twice the mpg that I’m ACTUALLY getting. So inaccurate it’s highly laughable. I haven’t figured out the point of it.

Users who are viewing this thread