5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy exit seats

Hutch70

Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on a 19 limited but I can't get a straight answer. Does the limited have the easy exit/entry features.? (Drivers seat moves back when vehicle is shut off). It's not a deal breaker but it will be on the list of cons.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on a 19 limited but I can't get a straight answer. Does the limited have the easy exit/entry features.? (Drivers seat moves back when vehicle is shut off). It's not a deal breaker but it will be on the list of cons.

Dont have mine yet, but this is from the owners manual

1532697167935.png

ewag

Reaction score
I haven't seen this work in mine yet, but could easily be that I haven't gone through the steps to set it up. I agree the OM says that, but how standard of an option is it, and how do you "remove the key fob from the ignition" on the 2019 anyhow? My key fob is always in my pocket.

mtehonica

Reaction score
Yeah, I have this on my 2017 Grand Cherokee and love it, although the steering wheel adjustment controls are power in my GC also, so both the seat and steering wheel move. Definitely want this feature in my '19 Limited.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen this work in mine yet, but could easily be that I haven't gone through the steps to set it up. I agree the OM says that, but how standard of an option is it, and how do you "remove the key fob from the ignition" on the 2019 anyhow? My key fob is always in my pocket.

Take it out of your pocket and throw it as far out into the woods as you can? :p:p:p

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 15 F150 Limited does it too. but the steering wheel also moves.
Show off.. yeah. I don't understand how my 2013 Laramie Long horn is electric steering wheel positions but my 2019 Limited is manual.. That really was a shock to me. I totally overlooked it from my enthusiasm over getting the new truck. Its the one thing that really makes no sense to me on a truck I feel everything else it perfect.

Its like the engineers said.. oh forget it..

Kaydee

Reaction score
definitely does have it .... I have a 19 longhorn

mtehonica

Reaction score
Show off.. yeah. I don't understand how my 2013 Laramie Long horn is electric steering wheel positions but my 2019 Limited is manual.. That really was a shock to me. I totally overlooked it from my enthusiasm over getting the new truck. Its the one thing that really makes no sense to me on a truck I feel everything else it perfect.

Its like the engineers said.. oh forget it..

Yeah, this didn’t make any sense to me either, I had the same thoughts. Maybe something new took up the space required for this motor? Who knows.

SacRebel

Reaction score
I'm wondering if my truck has this option or not. I purchased a '19 Rebel with the Level 2 equipment group and I believe that package comes with the Uconnect® 4 with 8.4-Inch Display (even though I don't see it on the window sticker). I read the manual but couldn't take what was stated in the manual and find it in the settings. Does anyone have any more information on where to find the settings if I do indeed have it. Thanks!

glennf14

Reaction score
Yeah, this didn’t make any sense to me either, I had the same thoughts. Maybe something new took up the space required for this motor? Who knows.
We laughed about this a couple months ago. Someone joked that they had to save something for 2020! :ROFLMAO:

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think 2020 has the "extreme voice canceling technology" option that works when wife riding shotgun and babbling about honey-do list. :cool: it increases Hemi exhaust rumble to cover irritating noises ........just kidding of course!

RenoRam

Reaction score
I think 2020 has the "extreme voice canceling technology" option that works when wife riding shotgun and babbling about honey-do list. :cool: it increases Hemi exhaust rumble to cover irritating noises ........just kidding of course!
Way funny :ROFLMAO: except my wife read this and gave me a look while I was lmao

Users who are viewing this thread