5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy entry/exit on 2021 Rebel

blackgtprix

Reaction score
My 2021 Rebel is equipped with Memory Seats, but there is no option in the menu for Easy entry/exit
The dealer says its not equipped, but I thought all trucks with memory seats had this feature.
Does anyone have this feature on their rebel or am I mistaken?

Last edited:

BobK

Reaction score
You mean when you shut off the vehicle or open the door, the seat moves back to get in/out easier? I have had many vehicles with memory seats and none of mine ever had that feature. I don't have memory seats on my truck but its certainly not the case that all with them have that feature.

blackgtprix

Reaction score
You mean when you shut off the vehicle or open the door, the seat moves back to get in/out easier? I have had many vehicles with memory seats and none of mine ever had that feature. I don't have memory seats on my truck but its certainly not the case that all with them have that feature.
Correct, this feature is usually available on vehicles with Memory Seats, as the memory seat module controls the easy entry features.

Users who are viewing this thread