5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easiest dealer experience EVER!

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Hey y’all just wanted to make this shout out post for Koons Tysons Ram. I used the email [email protected] that I found on the forums. It was a tossup between Koons and MD however, for me Koons was almost 2k cheaper for my 2025 limited order and they’re in driving distance. Over the last month and a half as I decided what trim I wanted I, like most of you, spent the majority of my day configuring my vehicle on rams truck builder. I sent multiple versions of the builds to Brian and Craig, they quickly got back to me each time and were more than happy to answer the many questions I had. The ordering process was just as simple everything over email and only a $500 deposit to lock it in. Overall I cannot wait for my truck and cannot have been any more pleased with the ordering process thus far.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Hey y’all just wanted to make this shout out post for Koons Tysons Ram. I used the email [email protected] that I found on the forums. It was a tossup between Koons and MD however, for me Koons was almost 2k cheaper for my 2025 limited order and they’re in driving distance. Over the last month and a half as I decided what trim I wanted I, like most of you, spent the majority of my day configuring my vehicle on rams truck builder. I sent multiple versions of the builds to Brian and Craig, they quickly got back to me each time and were more than happy to answer the many questions I had. The ordering process was just as simple everything over email and only a $500 deposit to lock it in. Overall I cannot wait for my truck and cannot have been any more pleased with the ordering process thus far.
welcome to the waiting on our Limited's to be built club. :ROFLMAO:

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No place id rather be…except inside my new truck of course lol
Shout out to a NOVA guy! I made the trip to Criswell in MD when I got mine in 21.

Fun fact, when I was much younger I ran the trim crew building a house for Joe Koons (I think oldest of three brothers and a pretty good guy). The dealership is probably one of the grandkids now.

Jmac509

Reaction score
Let us know how the dealership experience goes once you take delivery. Over the years I've seen Koons offer very competitive prices. Ultimately I decided not to use Koons because I was nervous about getting hit with additional fees or shenanigans during the delivery process once your in the dealership. I would like to hear more reports good or bad of their experiences with Koons during the trip to the dealer to actually take possession.

If Koons can offer a dealership experience and price on par with Mark Dodge I would consider buying a truck from them in the future.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Let us know how the dealership experience goes once you take delivery. Over the years I've seen Koons offer very competitive prices. Ultimately I decided not to use Koons because I was nervous about getting hit with additional fees or shenanigans during the delivery process once your in the dealership. I would like to hear more reports good or bad of their experiences with Koons during the trip to the dealer to actually take possession.

If Koons can offer a dealership experience and price on par with Mark Dodge I would consider buying a truck from them in the future.
The only thing that’s more expensive is their processing and doc fee which I believe $899 and they’ve been upfront about that the entire time. I’d be paying something like $1500 from MD just for shipping on top of the higher vehicle price which means more taxes and such so overall this was the superior deal for me because of my location.

I will definitely update this post when I receive my truck to talk about the experience. I’m not expecting that to be until at least late July though.

Jmac509

Reaction score
I just wanted to add Koons is relatively local to me. I chose to fly to Louisiana and spend two days driving back to avoid any potential of unfavorable dealership experiences.

I'm looking forward to hearing how your transaction goes. If I trade a car in having Koons near me makes the logistics much easier.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I can say that Criswell was great for me. This was when you could still rack and stack discounts and rebates and get a truck for $42k. They listed out all the money back I could get. Suggested a few things I did not know about at the time. Locked the price with the option of getting more if better savings were available when the truck came in. Of course the economy mysteriously hit the crapper, and "COVID" yea, that was the cause.....inflation went through the roof. They held the price as promised. Out the door in less than an hour. Sure, they offered all the gimmicks. Only casually asked once though and signed the paperwork.

Users who are viewing this thread