5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E10 Fuel

BillyBob03

Reaction score
Hi All,
I’m from the UK and have a 2020 Ram 1500 Limited Hemi, E10 Fuel has just been rolled out in the country and my question is, is this safe to use in my Ram as I have found very little info over here and I’m trying to avoid any possible future problems. Any info would be appreciated.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Like they said, you'll be fine with E10. The only thing I've noticed is that my fuel economy drops slightly with E10. But the price difference between ethanol free and E10 is substantially higher where I live than what I would save by using ethanol free. Kind of sucks.

BillyBob03

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply’s. I’ll give E10 a go and see how I get on as do still have premium fuel E5 or lower I think but this is at a premium price. E10 in my area at the moment is £1.37 L or $1.88 L just for comparison to what you guys must pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply’s. I’ll give E10 a go and see how I get on as do still have premium fuel E5 or lower I think but this is at a premium price. E10 in my area at the moment is £1.37 L or $1.88 L just for comparison to what you guys must pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy crap, that's about $7.50 (U.S) per gallon. And I thought gas was expensive in Washington State.

R.Duff

Reaction score
About the the same price in vancouver British Columbia, goes up and down alot but been up that price for a while.
I'd hate to see your road tax bill for the truck over there, especially if you have to go into London and the stupid congestion charge 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread