5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E-Locker With 3.21 Gears

OleNavyMane

Reaction score
Is this possible to order E-Locker with 3.21 gears on 2021s? Looks to be the case. Appreciate any inputs here.

For example, when ordering the Limited 1500 on the RAM configurator, you can choose the Off Road Group which includes the E-Locker. This can be chosen in combination with the stock 3.21 gears on that site.

I ordered a 2020 model in Dec 2019 and that combination wasn't possible at the time.

Redfour5

Reaction score
I have it on my 21 Built to serve, tow package, tow mirrors... I couldn't figure out why the dealer didn't spend 95 bucks for the 3.92...

OleNavyMane

Reaction score
I have it on my 21 Built to serve, tow package, tow mirrors... I couldn't figure out why the dealer didn't spend 95 bucks for the 3.92...
How do you like the 3.21 gears with the E-Locker? Seems like a smart combo if you will be spending 95% of the time on road.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Is this possible to order E-Locker with 3.21 gears on 2021s? Looks to be the case. Appreciate any inputs here.

For example, when ordering the Limited 1500 on the RAM configurator, you can choose the Off Road Group which includes the E-Locker. This can be chosen in combination with the stock 3.21 gears on that site.

I ordered a 2020 model in Dec 2019 and that combination wasn't possible at the time.
Do you have some pics of your Diamondback cover with Rambox. I'd like to see how the lid opening is with Rambox and how cover mounts. TIA

Kaderast

Reaction score
I got E locker with the north edition package on my '21 Bighorn. Kept the 3.21 gears. Love the gearing so far with the stock tires, plenty of power and good fuel economy. Haven't had a chance to use the E locker yet, but sure I will this winter when I'm buried in snow up to the hood. Man I hate summer, winter is coming!!!

OleNavyMane

Reaction score
I got E locker with the north edition package on my '21 Bighorn. Kept the 3.21 gears. Love the gearing so far with the stock tires, plenty of power and good fuel economy. Haven't had a chance to use the E locker yet, but sure I will this winter when I'm buried in snow up to the hood. Man I hate summer, winter is coming!!!
Good to hear that. Don't get me wrong, my current setup is returning 26-27 mpg on the interstate (65-70 mph) most of the time, 24ish elsewhere. Enjoy your rig.

Users who are viewing this thread