5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dyno results for rebel gt?

shann1024

Reaction score
Hi, totally new here and new the the ram world as of a week ago. I traded in my 2017 silverado high country with 6.2L for a 2022 ram rebel gt. Very satisfied with the truck. Only thing I'm curious about is the actual power. I know 5.7s are rated for 395hp and 410tq. So my question is with the ram airflow intake and factory catback exhaust...does it actually make more power than the average 5.7L? I feel like it has to, but I have nothing to compare it to. My truck has the performance pages but haven't really had a chance to really play with it yet given where I live. Has anyone thrown one of these on a dyno with these factory upgrades?

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, totally new here and new the the ram world as of a week ago. I traded in my 2017 silverado high country with 6.2L for a 2022 ram rebel gt. Very satisfied with the truck. Only thing I'm curious about is the actual power. I know 5.7s are rated for 395hp and 410tq. So my question is with the ram airflow intake and factory catback exhaust...does it actually make more power than the average 5.7L? I feel like it has to, but I have nothing to compare it to. My truck has the performance pages but haven't really had a chance to really play with it yet given where I live. Has anyone thrown one of these on a dyno with these factory upgrades?
Pretty sure those upgrades are only for "feel good"

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the GT intake and exhaust on my Bighorn and can honestly say that this truck is still much slower than my 4th Gen Laramie’s that were much heavier. Absolutely no performance gain from either other than looks and sound.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't notice anything big difference at all when I had them on my 21 Ram. Just mainly looks and sound.

Users who are viewing this thread