5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duplicate Songs

DSGCobra

Reaction score
Having trouble with duplicate songs showing up when connecting iPhone via USB. I have wiped all music from the phone and only downloaded 1 song back, yet all music that was on the phone shows up when I hit browse. Tried resting Uconnect and removing personal info that didn't help. I have tried removing the neg terminal from 15 minutes to reset the radio, still did not work. Only thing I havn't tried is resting the phone back to factory, I'm trying to avoid that as it's such a PIA downloading all the apps and setting things back up. I've tested on my wife Chevy and the system only sees the one song. So there is something the Uconnect system is remembering. any one know a way of resting this?

Thr33BlindMice

Reaction score
You can try to reset Uconnect to factory setting...this mean you'll lose everything, your phone contacts, your radio presets, your bluetooth connection, etc...... Anyhow, if you want to try... put car car in Run mode, on Uconnect screen...go to Apps/Settings/Reset/Restore Settings/Ok... and let it runs.

DSGCobra

Reaction score
You can try to reset Uconnect to factory setting...this mean you'll lose everything, your phone contacts, your radio presets, your bluetooth connection, etc...... Anyhow, if you want to try... put car car in Run mode, on Uconnect screen...go to Apps/Settings/Reset/Restore Settings/Ok... and let it runs.

That didn’t work

Going to try the neg battery pull for an hour or two see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSGCobra

Reaction score
Pulled neg cable off battery let it sit for 2 hours and still same results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread