5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dualliner bedliner?

Kone

Reaction score
When I bought mine, the edges of the plastic sides were sharp. So I wrapped the contact edge with felt. Not sure if it helps though, have not had them in long enough. I only bought dualliner to prevent body warranty from being voided if rust occurred from linex, but in hindsight it won't matter if the liner scraps body paint. So if I would have known in advance, I'd have just linex'd it
Thanks for your perspective. I'm on waiting (impatiently) list for my local LineX shop to get material and do it. There's a shortage and they provide little/no info on status and in meantime price is going up. I'm very close to telling them to bag it and move on to something else - cheaper.

Kone

Reaction score
My local LineX shop finally got material and I have appt to have (std) spray done next week. Price went up ~$625 w tax. Now I'm not so sure I'm really wanting it (@ that price especially). Right now I have Bedrug only on the bed floor and tbh that might be enough. My last two trucks I didn't have anything on the bed sides, sure I got some scratches and so what? It's a truck.

Crew4X2

Reaction score
The FIRST thing I did when I bought my truck is put a DualLiner in it. The price was less than the spray on liners, plus the bed mat is thick/heavy rubber so stuff doesn't slide around the bed while driving. It comes in 5 pieces (front, 2 sides, rubber mat, tailgate), but all snaps into place tightly with very tight tolerances. No worries about the liner flying out as the sides snap under the rails holding everything in tightly. Just my $0.02.

Attachments

• Liner.jpg
    Liner.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 28

morwyne

Reaction score
The FIRST thing I did when I bought my truck is put a DualLiner in it. The price was less than the spray on liners, plus the bed mat is thick/heavy rubber so stuff doesn't slide around the bed while driving. It comes in 5 pieces (front, 2 sides, rubber mat, tailgate), but all snaps into place tightly with very tight tolerances. No worries about the liner flying out as the sides snap under the rails holding everything in tightly. Just my $0.02.

Do you haul? I'm curious about its durability.

Kone

Reaction score
Op here. After finding that Bedrug (full) liners were no longer on backorder and available again I bought the set and cancelled my LineX appointment.

In the end I think I got a product that will work better for my uses, saved myself some $, and not have to also buy deck and tailgate mats too.

Never had the Bedrug before but people seem to be happy w theirs so we shall see.

Crew4X2

Reaction score
Do you haul? I'm curious about its durability.
I don't haul stuff on a daily basis, but I've had a washer & dryer, hand truck, and other stuff in the bed moving my kids. Also had a good load of rusted barn tin roof panels, no issues whatsoever. Standard stuff from Home Depot as well (ground cover/plants/etc).

The durability seems to be right up there. The front/sides/tailgate are maybe 1/8" thick? I doubt I'll ever actually puncture this liner.

DrowningTrout

Reaction score
Has anybody used the dualliner with a tonneau cover? Anything to prevent them from working together. I have an MX4 on the way and am considering the dualliner.

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Has anybody used the dualliner with a tonneau cover? Anything to prevent them from working together. I have an MX4 on the way and am considering the dualliner.
My last truck (2020 Rebel) I had a Dual Liner and bedcover. The Extang Xceed which is a hard folding cover. No issues at all. The only thing you have to do if you already have an existing cover is take the rails off, install the Dual liner panels, then put the rails back in. Nothing with the Dual liner impedes it from using any cover. It's pretty sweet.

DrowningTrout

Reaction score
My last truck (2020 Rebel) I had a Dual Liner and bedcover. The Extang Xceed which is a hard folding cover. No issues at all. The only thing you have to do if you already have an existing cover is take the rails off, install the Dual liner panels, then put the rails back in. Nothing with the Dual liner impedes it from using any cover. It's pretty sweet.
Good to know, thanks! Ordered a dual liner today.

Users who are viewing this thread