5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dual Window Stickers - Rebel 12 AND 12A

DivrGuy

Reaction score
I know there are several threads about the Rebel 12 vs Rebel 12A controversy, and people seem confused about the difference. I didn't see what the big deal was until I noticed this today.

Tomorrow will be one month since I picked up my truck. It wasn't a special order, it was on the lot and had everything I was looking for. I bought it believing it to be a Rebel 12A...and that's what it is. But today I opened the upper glove box for the first time and noticed...TWO window stickers. I am posting a picture of the left side of both stickers. Same VIN on both stickers. The one on the right lists the truck as a Rebel 12 with the HK sound system and the 9 speakers with subwoofer as a separate option, as well as an option called 0AO. The one on the left lists it as a Rebel 12A with the 9 amplified speakers and subwoofer as part of the Rebel 12A package. No separate listing for 9 speakers or the 0AO option. I negotiated from the price on the 12A sticker, which is the correct sticker for the truck I have.

I just thought it was interesting that the truck had two window stickers for the same VIN, different options. The Rebel 12 sticker is noticeably more faded than the Rebel 12A sticker, so I believe it originally left with the Rebel 12 sticker, then a new sticker was sent some time later. Long enough of a delay that fading happened to the original sticker.

Anyone else seen this before?

Attachments

• IMG_2088 (2).jpg
    IMG_2088 (2).jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 51

19Jake

Reaction score
Incorrect original sticker RC3/Alpine $595 deletes AZ5/HK
Updated sticker AZ6/12A sets it straight speakers.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread