5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT Tazer Group Buy - New August 2019

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Wait...... What?........... The camera activation on turn signal is only available on the 8.4" screen? Not the 12.1" screen? Where does it say that?

Here is the list of things I would utilize at the outset, which is why I'm on the fence about the cost/benefit as well:

1. Disable Travel Link. Heck this may be worth the money by itself. I get weather alerts for everyplace EXCEPT for the county in which I live in!! We had a huge thunderstorm today in Northern Virginia, and where did I get alerts for? Richmond, Eastern Shore of Maryland, etc. Everywhere, but Norhern Virginia. Most useless feature ever!

2. Auto Power Folding Mirrors when ignition on/off

3. Control front windows up/down from keyfob. Great on hot days. However, does anyone know if this can be used in conjunction with remote start? Can I unlock the car, roll down the windows, lock the doors, and remote start the car? Just need to quickly air it out as I walk up to it in the commuter lot.

4. Auto Tow Mode - Given the choice, I would drive in "sport mode" all the time.

5. 0-30 and 0-60 timers. Because, why not!! It's fun!!

6. Disable camera lockout - Could be useful at times.

7. TurnCAM - Could be useful. But would suck if it doesn't work with the 12" screen which I have.
Under the instructions (downloadable PDF).
Very sneaky to not put this on the main page, in my opinion.

1566350154424.png

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn’t pay any mind to that feature but now I might try it, I like the rear view camera deal on the new GM trucks. One of the only things I like.

flynfish

Reaction score
Would they do a better deal with 20 people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don’t know, don’t care.

I started this so people who wanted to buy it could get in and save money. Not to entice people to buy their product via a group discount.

Not sure what some of you expect or want to pay, but maybe there’s a Black Friday sale or something where you can buy it cheaper.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don’t know, don’t care.

I started this so people who wanted to buy it could get in and save money. Not to entice people to buy their product via a group discount.

Not sure what some of you expect or want to pay, but maybe there’s a Black Friday sale or something where you can buy it cheaper.

Yeah some of us missed out on the last purchase by this -> <- much :(

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Once I get a reply back from them about the current list, I’ll see if I can add some of you that have shown up afterward. Shoot me a PM with your name and email

Thanks

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got an email from them with information about the coupon.... did you all get that?

Also I tried to add two more to the list (bdcramer and seanph) so I’ll let you know if they respond about adding you guys.

shrubs2000

Reaction score
I just got an email from them with information about the coupon.... did you all get that?

Also I tried to add two more to the list (bdcramer and seanph) so I’ll let you know if they respond about adding you guys.

Edited: Order placed and Thanx for wrangling this!

Last edited:

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Edit: alright they set the code up for 13 uses. I’ve emailed the code out.

If you didn’t receive the email, let me know.

I believe there is still one more available if I counted correctly. PM me if you are interested in using it.

Last edited:

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got the email .. do we enter that in the NOTES section?
Sorry was busy n hadn't been able to keep up.

Disregard - I guess if I had looked UP a bit and clicked the COUPON link LOL

Ordered :)

Last edited:

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Well....? So how much was the group discount. In case I want in for next time. Just got the pedal commander, would that work in conjunction with the Tazer ?

Users who are viewing this thread