5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop in bedliner?

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forum. Got my new 2019 RAM 1500 BIGHORN Crew cab 4x4 with 5'7" box about a month ago. I absolutely love, love, love my new truck!! I am a converted GMC Sierra owner (2015 SLE 4x4), and there is absolutely no comparison. I used to like the GMC until I drove the new RAM!! The only problem is that I cannot find anybody that makes a drop in bedliner. Does anybody know of any? Please help.

XDBrad

Reaction score
Talk to your Ram parts department.... PART NO. 82215213AD MSRP $350.00. My local dealer quoted me this and offering 15% off. I haven’t pulled the trigger just yet as I’m waiting to see if the Bedrug folks come out with the bedtred for the 5th Gen.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
XDBrad, thank you! I had previously looked on the MOPAR site, but it wasn’t clear to me if this liner was for the new body style or not.. I think their Website could be a little better. I inquired about the liner when I bought the truck and the salesman said I would be better off going aftermarket. Problem is, nobody makes one yet as far as I can tell. Thanks again!

XDBrad

Reaction score
I’ve been burnt more than once on accessories for the “all new” 2019 body style as there is a 2019 Classic that is the same as the 2018. Bedtred then side steps, both purchases I was assured that they would fit the 2019 only to find out they weren’t aware of the two body styles for 2019. I trust my dealer’s parts department but I would ask yours just to be certain should you order.

I’ve seen 5th gen’s with drop in liners so I know FCA makes them.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did an online chat with Dual Liner twice and got two different expected release dates for drop in liners. One person told me first of the year and the other told me end of November. I’m on the waiting list. I’m thinking of calling the dealer as you suggested.

Brrryan

Reaction score
I have a Rugged Liner drop-in. I ordered their basic one, but the shop I ordered through accidentally got the premium with net pockets between the wheel well and end of the bed. Definitely recommend it! They also sell an optional cargo divider net, which is awesome. Photo isn’t mine, but I do believe you have to order the tailgate protector separate.

Attachments

• 10263FBE-3F67-4AD9-BC33-39AFAE66D604.jpeg
    10263FBE-3F67-4AD9-BC33-39AFAE66D604.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 130

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Rugged Liner is made specifically for the all new RAM 1500? Do you happen to know the part number? Thank you!

Brrryan

Reaction score
Yessir...Part numbers are D57U19N for the liner, D19TG for the tailgate, then it looks like the optional cargo net divider is a generic product for the LIK56 liners. Obviously double check those numbers, but that’s what I came up with!

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No luck. I ordered the MOPAR drop in liner from two different places and both times the orders were cancelled because they’re out of stock and no ETA. Same for the RUGGED LINER. Finally ordered the BEDRUG Impact liner, P/N: ILT19CCK. So far I have not received anything indicating that it’s out of stock so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online