5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drivers Side door problems 2021 Ram Warlock double cab 4x4 V6

APCS2018

Reaction score
I have a brand new 2021 Warlock with less than 3500 miles on it. Today will be the 2nd time in the dealership with door problems on the drivers side only. Both front and rear.
When opening the doors there is a pop, then when closing you have to slam the doors. The passenger side is fine.
The 1st trip to the dealer was when i purchased i noticed an issue but they insured me they could fix it. Now it is at the dealer again for the same issue.
The dealer is now telling me it may have to be sent out to an autobody shop. Also there is Slight indentations on the forward side of the door handles and unfortunately i didnt notice until home with truck.
I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue.
I really love my Ram. And the color and with the black looks amazing.

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome, haven't heard of this issue before.. hopefully ramcares chimes in and/or the dealer fixes the issue.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a brand new 2021 Warlock with less than 3500 miles on it. Today will be the 2nd time in the dealership with door problems on the drivers side only. Both front and rear.
When opening the doors there is a pop, then when closing you have to slam the doors. The passenger side is fine.
The 1st trip to the dealer was when i purchased i noticed an issue but they insured me they could fix it. Now it is at the dealer again for the same issue.
The dealer is now telling me it may have to be sent out to an autobody shop. Also there is Slight indentations on the forward side of the door handles and unfortunately i didnt notice until home with truck.
I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue.
I really love my Ram. And the color and with the black looks amazing.
Welcome, haven't heard of this issue before.. hopefully ramcares chimes in and/or the dealer fixes the issue.

Appreciate the mention @CMil527!

Sorry to hear about the vehicle concerns regarding your driver's side doors @APCS2018. Our team would love to assist with the help of your dealer! Please private message Ram Cares with your VIN as well as some additional information about this matter so we can support you better. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out as well!

Hannah
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/