5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Driver seat problems?

chewmeista

Reaction score
I have a bad back - a seriously bad lumbar section, L1- L5, and hence seats are important. I thought the driver seat in the Limited would be great, but I am in real pain.

My lumbar section is ok in the Ram and not what creates the problem, as usual.

But, my driver seat feels blown up as if it bulges out in the middle of the seat downwards from the upper cross seam in the seat. It feels like sitting with half a football in my back and it gives me serious discomfort and pain. This keeps me constantly changing seating position - chasing to find a comfortable position and get away from the pain.

Yes, I have played with the seat support and everything is set at its lowest - no air.

Has anyone else experienced or heard of anyone else experiencing the same?
I'm having the exact same issue and my dealer found something wrong with the lumbar support and is replacing a few parts under warranty. I'm really curious how it will feel.

On a side note, the seat jackers didn't help my situation which was a bummer. It's that area right above the lower lumbar support that's pressing into my back and causing pain. I just sat in a massage chair for 30 minutes after driving an hour today. That's how bad it is.

Users who are viewing this thread