5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Driver seat lays back on its own ( anybody else have this )

victory rider

Reaction score
Bought my 2022 1500 7 months ago it has 1700 miles on it , took it to the dealership 4 days ago for a recall on the backup camera . Today I drove it and the windshield washer fluid low indicator came on so when I got home I left it running and popped the hood to fill the washer tank , when I hot back in the truck the driver seat was completly reclined . Id like to know if this is happening to others .

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Apparently, your Ram has the hood connected to the driver side seat. When you open the hood, the seat back reclines! :D Must be a new option for 2022.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, your Ram has the hood connected to the driver side seat. When you open the hood, the seat back reclines! :D Must be a new option for 2022.
That's so if you break down and pop the hood, you have a place to lay down while waiting for tow truck

Users who are viewing this thread