5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drive Shaft Spacer

Jjfoster

Reaction score
Okay, so I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4. I purchased a Fabtech 6" lift kit shortly after purchasing this truck new in 2020. I am just now getting around to install this. Over the weekend I started my tare down only to realize halfway though the process that they sent me the kit for a 2x4. Unfortunately the "they" is unknown now as I can't remember who I purchased it from on the internet 3 years ago. So I contacted Fabtech to see what I had to do to get the missing parts and they surprisingly have everything in stock except for the front drive shaft spacer. They said it is at least 6 weeks backordered due to manufacturing issues. Im at a loss as to what I should do until it comes in. I have searched the web exhaustively to no avail. Everyone that sells it says it ships direct from the manufacturer. So this is no good for me. I was considering just taking the front drive shaft off until the spacer came in and driving it as 2x4 until that time. Or maybe having one made, just not sure how expensive this will be. I have even looked into other companies such as BDS and rough country. No luck their either. I did get some detail from fabtech, they told me it is a 1" thick spacer machined to the bolt pattern. If anyone has any advice on what I should do I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread