5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drive Assistance Needs Attention

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I'm picking the truck up on Monday but they got me activated with connected services earlier today. I was playing around with the app and saw this.

Screenshot_20220219-194354.png
It's several days old though. Should I even care? Is it something left over from delivery mode?

If I remote start it will it clear? 😝

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wait till you go in for delivery and deal with it then. If it isn't working properly, refuse delivery until it is.
Normally I would but it's 4 hours worth of flights and an 8.5 hour drive. I'll email them tomorrow but I was just curious if anyone knew.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
are you picking up at mark dodge?

maybe they have not taken it out of dealer mode
I am. It's got about 3 miles more on it than the paperwork said so that makes me think it's out of dealer mode and already been on an initial quality check drive.

The last update from the system is February 15th though.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I am. It's got about 3 miles more on it than the paperwork said so that makes me think it's out of dealer mode and already been on an initial quality check drive.

The last update from the system is February 15th though.
asaik miles can be put on in dealer mode as mine had 14 miles, and it was only a few miles to gas it up.

everyone here says mark dodge is above board so you should be OK.

Users who are viewing this thread