5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreaded dash bubbles…

wangstarr03

Reaction score
Welp guys, it finally happened to me last week. The drivers side dash in my 2019 limited started to bubble and my god, having to stare at it every day is driving me insane. So much so that I’m considering getting a new truck lol

I know this has been covered to death, but wanted to verify…are my only 3 options really:
1) leave it
2) go through the excruciatingly frustrating and expensive process of having it replaced/repaired at the dealer or
3) finding an upholstery shop to rewrap/re-glue?

Those who went with option 3, how much did it run you? Just thinking about it makes me want to pull out my hair.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welp guys, it finally happened to me last week. The drivers side dash in my 2019 limited started to bubble and my god, having to stare at it every day is driving me insane. So much so that I’m considering getting a new truck lol

I know this has been covered to death, but wanted to verify…are my only 3 options really:
1) leave it
2) go through the excruciatingly frustrating and expensive process of having it replaced/repaired at the dealer or
3) finding an upholstery shop to rewrap/re-glue?

Those who went with option 3, how much did it run you? Just thinking about it makes me want to pull out my hair.

Thanks for listening to my rant.
Each upholstery shop will have a different price. One person said the dealer quote was something in the neighborhood of $2,500, from what I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread