5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door stickers missing

PARAM2019

Reaction score
My 2020 Ecodiesel RAM is missing the door stickers I knew it had an accident before my purchase and now I know where it was 😒

How can I find the tire pressure information?

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'd check the manual for specifics, my door jamb says 36 psi for 275/55 r20. Might be different based on rim size

Jako

Reaction score

PARAM2019

Reaction score
Thanks Scram That’s the size of my rims. Would you vary from the 36 for towing a 5k camper?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW the sticker on door jamb is just a reference for the factory installed tires. If you have replaced tires, then it won't be accurate. You need to do a chalk test or monitor tread wear and adjust to find the correct pressure for your current set up. As for towing a trailer, it will depend on the load on the tires and their load rating. Always increase pressure in rear tires when towing to match the load you are towing. Once again it will vary based on load.

Scram1500

Reaction score
Thanks Scram That’s the size of my rims. Would you vary from the 36 for towing a 5k camper?
I'd air up. If you're on OEM tires with the standard load rating 45 psi or so will be your max cold pressure

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you replace tires with different load ranges or even size, what happens with the TPMS notification? I have the factory tires for my Rebel with 55 psi front and 45 psi rear. If I replace the tires, how do I get the dashboard notification to not alert on different air pressures?

wills446

Reaction score
If you replace tires with different load ranges or even size, what happens with the TPMS notification? I have the factory tires for my Rebel with 55 psi front and 45 psi rear. If I replace the tires, how do I get the dashboard notification to not alert on different air pressures?
You can reprogram the TPMS alerts if you have something like an AlfaOBD or TaserDT. I personally used a TazerDT to change the alert pressures on my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread